I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster Award by Weird Louise (one of the nicest people on the internet) and I am so grateful – thanks so much, Louise! I am still pretty new to blogging and every day I am amazed at the kindness and friendliness of the blogging community. You guys rock! Weird Louise is a lovely blogger who writes about health & fitness, food, video games, and life’s general adventures – if you don’t follow her already, you absolutely should!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by your nominator – or 11 random facts.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules in your post.
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally.
Weird Louise’s Questions
Louise asked some really fun questions, and here are my answers! (I have changed some of the spellings to make it UK spellcheck-friendly, because I cannot handle all the red squiggles lol.)
What’s your favourite food?
One food I will never not love is soft-on-the-inside-crusty-on-the-outside freshly baked bread – a timeless fave.
Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet, but I’m thinking about getting one later this year!
Do you like to garden?
I don’t have much of a green thumb, but I find it quite relaxing to massacre the weeds in my garden every now and then.
Have you travelled outside of the country?
I’ve lived outside of the country! Although born in England, I grew up in Boston, USA and now live back in the UK. The coolest place I’ve ever been to outside the UK is definitely Japan.
Do you like pineapple on pizza?
I’m a bit of a Switzerland on this one, in that I have no strong feelings one way or the other. I won’t go out of my way to add it to a pizza but I won’t turn down a slice just because it has pineapple on it either.
What’s your favourite colour?
Mint green, for sure. And most other pastel colours tbh. But mint green will always be number one. I’m also a big fan of purple.
What’s your favourite movie?
The Princess Bride, always.
Salsa or Guacamole?
Guac all the way! I don’t care if I’m a walking millennial stereotype, I freaking love avocados.
What do you like to do for fun?
Reading, writing, binge-watching TV shows, browsing cute stuff on Etsy that I’ll never actually buy, playing video games, watching dumb videos on r/youtubehaiku with my boyfriend, and spending time with friends.
What’s your favourite genre of music?
Cute acoustic indie/folk rock songs with great harmonies that make you think of summertime and adventure. Pretty much anything that sounds remotely like The Staves.
What do you like about blogging?
I love the sense of community you get from blogging – you can write down your craziest thoughts and ideas and find that someone else out there has felt the same way at some point! Plus it’s a great creative outlet, and forces me to write more often than I otherwise would.
- What was your dream job when you were a kid?
- What’s your favourite animal?
- Are there any items that you collect?
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema, and what did you think of it?
- If you could visit any place in the world (that you haven’t been to already), where would you go?
- Do you have any piercings?
- What is your favourite season?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Pancakes or waffles?
- Have you met anyone famous?
- Do you play an instrument?
I just want to thank Weird Louise one more time for the nomination, I really appreciate it. As for the bloggers I’ve nominated, don’t worry as there’s no obligation for you to participate – but it’s quite fun if you want to!